These are some important points to remember, especially if you are a PR professional working with social media.
1. Do not quote entire posts from another blog without permission. A short attributed quote is OK.
2. Do not over-advertise your own blog on someonelse’s comments section. One link to your blog is enough.
3. Be respectful
4. Respond to comments left on your blog. Interaction is important.
5. Remember everything you post is live so think before you write!
6. Be positive as much as possible. Who wants to read/watch Debby Downer’s blog/vlog?
7. Interact with others as peers. You are not above them just because they are reading your blog.